The Warmer Homes Scheme is delivering free energy efficiency improvements to the homes of people who are in receipt of certain Welfare payments.
The aim of the scheme is to make eligible homes warmer, healthier and cheaper to run.
Certain Welfare payments:
- Fuel Allowance,
- Job Seeker Allowance for over 6 month + child under 7,
- Working Family Payment,
- One Parent Family,
- Domiciliary Care Allowance,
- Carers Allowance and live with the person you are caring for.
Available works to the scheme include:
- Attic insulation
- Cavity wall insulation
- External, Internal wall insulation
- Other secondary measures such as lagging jackets, draught proofing and energy efficient lighting and;
- In some cases, heating upgrades and/or window replacements may also be recommended.
For more information contact us on:
Leitrim Wormer Homes
Unit 1 Riverside
Tel: (071) 9640771
Leitrim Warmer Homes in conjunction with the Better Energy Warmer Homes Scheme aims to improve the energy efficiency and warmth of homes owned by people on low incomes. It is operated by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI).
The Company, Limited by guarantee, started operating as a project of Leitrim Development Company. After nine years of operation, a new company was set up called Leitrim Warmer Homes in May 2016. The current address is Laird House,Church street, Drumshanbo, County Leitrim.
Leave a Reply