Traveller and Roma Pride Week funding
As part of its remit, the Equality Division endeavours to promote positive communications in relation to the Traveller and Roma Communities. This call is for proposals for funding to host events promoting Traveller and Roma Pride Week with national events to take place in the week commencing 28th May and local events taking place in the week commencing 4th June 2018.
Funding of up to €2,000 is available to and open to applicants operating at national, regional and local level to community-based groups.
Applications for Funding will be granted for activities satisfying the following criteria:
- Involve the active participation of members of the Traveller and/or Roma community at all stages of the project (planning, implementation etc).
- Celebrate and promote Traveller and/or Roma culture.
- Promote a positive image of Traveller and/or Roma Culture to the wider settled community.
- Members of the settled community must be included and invited to the event.
- The event must be accessible to an open public audience where possible.
Applications must be made on the Funding Application Form which should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 noon on 4 May 2018.
- For guidance on applications please follow this link: Traveller and Roma Pride Week 2018 Funding Guidance Note
- Application forms can be downloaded as a PDF here Traveller and Roma Pride Week 2018 Funding application form (pdf) and as a Word file here Traveller and Roma Pride Week 2018 Funding Application Form (Word)