The Bealtaine Gathering is happening next week online-Tues 20th and Weds 21st of October (10am – 12.30 each day).
This would be of interest to PPN groups/ members who organise creative events or events with older people in mind.
As we all know it is increasingly difficult to plan events in the current landscape and so we hope these sessions will support groups in thinking about new and innovative ways of working next year.
As part of the event, there will be information on running events online and outside, as well as inspirational talks from people working in this field internationally.
Tuesday 20th October
- Creative Ageing in the time of Corona – Susan Perlstein, USA
- Advocacy for the sector – Dr. Victoria Tandy, OBE, UK
Wednesday 21st October
- A Tumultuous Year – 3 Arts & Ageing organisations respond
- The Welcoming Project – communities come together through working on an intercultural arts project.
- Making Art outdoors…what you should know & approaches to running projects and events remotely (online/phone/post).
- For further details simply CLICK HERE
- For booking CLICK HERE