The North West Regional Drug & Alcohol Task Force
invite applications for the St Patrick’s Day 2018 Small Grants Scheme for once-off funding to Community and Not-for-profit Voluntary groups/agencies who are working to tackle drug and alcohol misuse in counties Sligo, Leitrim and Donegal.
Maximum award per applicant will be €2,000.
- Grants will be awarded to organisations whose sole purpose will be the delivery of alternative, alcohol free events/activities with an education/prevention focus for St Patrick’s Day celebrations in March 2018.
- Priority will be given to groups/agencies who can demonstrate that they have an existing drug and alcohol brief.
Go to this link for:
- 2018 small grant advertisement;
- 2018 small grant application form;
- 2018 small grant terms and conditions;
- New National Drug Strategy 2017 – 2015 – for your information.
Please send your completed application form by post (hard copy must be signed) no later than Friday the 12th of January 2018 marked for the attention of:
Sean O’Connor – Coordinator
Sligo Development Centre
If you require further information, please contact the NWRDATF Office on 071 9151520 or the Task Force Development Workers:-
- Lorna Curry (Sligo & Leitrim)
- Tracey Mitchell (Donegal)