The Secretariat manages the activities of Leitrim PPN at a County level. The members of this group are independent of the County Council and are elected by the members of the PPN. Every group that joins the PPN has a vote and is able to nominate candidates for these positions.
There are nine places on the secretariat in Leitrim.
- Two represent the Social Inclusion sector
- Two represent the Environmental sector
- Two represent the Community/Voluntary sector
- Three represent the Leitrim Municipal Districts – one each from Ballinamore, Carrick-on-Shannon and Manorhamilton Municipal Districts
The secretariat is an administrative body only. Its role includes:
- Ensuring the proper functioning of Leitrim PPN in between general meetings of the PPN (called Plenaries) and facilitating the implementation of the decisions of the Plenary.
- Coordinating the activities of the PPN.
- Communicating extensively and regularly with all PPN members and sharing information concerning all PPN activities.
- Acting as a point of contact for the PPN.
- Handling all correspondence on behalf of Leitrim PPN.
- Managing Leitrim PPN resource worker.
Contact information: email@example.com[cptui cptui_posttype=”reps” cptui_shortcode=”default_shortcode” cptui_shortcode_id=”2023″ title=”Secretariat+members” featured_image=”on” order=”DESC” taxonomy-committee=”secretariat”][/cptui]