Leitrim Development Company under the Peace IV Programme is running two seven day Intercultural Awareness and Community Development Workshops starting in February 2018 and concluding in September 2018.
When and where will the workshops take place?
The workshops will run over February, May and September 2018. Leitrim Development Company has secured two venues to serve participants from both North and South Leitrim. The workshops will take place in the Hive, Carrick on Shannon and the Bee Park Centre, Manorhamilton. Tea or Coffee and lunch will be provided and entry to the workshops is free of charge.
What will the workshops cover?
The modules covered include:
- Intercultural Awareness and Diversity
- Active Citizenship
- Community Development Skills
- Strategic Planning and Committee Skills
- Peace Building and Conflict Management
There will be a one day field trip in the border counties in July 2018.
Will there be an award for completing the workshops?
Leitrim Development Company will award a Certificate of Completion for participants who complete twenty six contact hours over the duration of the workshops.
What dates will the workshops take place on?
Dates and times for the Carrick on Shannon workshops at the Hive are:
- Monday 19th to Wednesday 21st February 2018, 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday 30th to Thursday 31st May 2018, 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Monday 17th to Tuesday 18th September 2018, 9.30am to 4.30pm
Dates and times for the Manorhamilton workshops at the Bee Park Centre are:
- Monday 12th to Wednesday 14th February 2018, 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Monday 28th to Tuesday 29th May 2018, 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday 19th to Thursday 20th September 2018, 9.30am to 4.30pm
Where can I apply for a place?
For more details about the workshops, or to register for them contact Leitrim Development Company by calling 0719631715 or email email@example.com