Who can join Leitrim PPN?
To join the PPN, a group must:
- Be active in Leitrim County
- Have more than five (5) members
- Be non-party political and non-sectarian
- Have a minimum of six months in existence
If requested, you need to be able to establish your bona fides as a community or voluntary group/organisation (for example, does your group/organisation have a set of rules, a constitution or terms of reference. If not, maybe you have minutes of meetings, a website or a brochure / leaflet about your group/organisation).
Groups formed around specific local issues are not eligible for PPN membership, for example, a group formed to oppose a particular local planning application. In the event of a dispute regarding eligibility, the PPN Secretariat will determine eligibility for membership.
Specific rules for Environmental Groups
Groups/organisations who wish to register under the Environment Sector may be subject to validation by the Environmental Pillar at a national level.
Step 1 – Your organisations details
Please provide as much detail as possible. For tips completing this form, please read this article.
* These fields are required.
Step 2 – Upload required documents
In order to make sure your documents have uploaded, please wait until you see the tick mark before pressing “Submit”.
Why should you join Leitrim PPN?
Membership of Leitrim PPN can provide your organisation with:
- Valuable local and regional networking opportunities;
- Greater access to regular community news and information;
- Training and funding opportunities; and
- Potential to influence policy making decisions relevant to the County.
The PPN registration process
To register, you need to complete 2 steps.
Step 1: We ask you general information about your organisation. You must complete Step 1 before Step 2.
Step 2: You need to upload the required documents.