Fingal Older Persons Council (OPC) supported by Age Friendly Fingal and Fingal Public Participation Network is carrying out a Housing survey of people aged over 55.
Do you have an interest in the future of Housing for older people?
If the answer is yes, they would appreciate if you would share your thoughts with them.
in return, you can enter a draw to be in with a chance to win a €100 One4All Gift Voucher in time for Christmas.
Fingal OPC member and Fingal PPN Housing, Planning and Transport Linkage Group member Bridie O’ Reily sits on the National Housing Implementation Group.
This is Chaired by the Minister of State for Housing and Urban Development.
Bridie sits on this group as a representative of the Older Persons Council network.
Fingal OPC and Fingal PPN want to hear from Older Persons about their housing situation, housing plans and how they access local services.
This is in order to feed into deliberations on the National Housing Implementation Group.
If you are aged over 55, please complete this survey.
- All questions are optional.
- All responses are strictly confidential and all personal data will be destroyed.
- Responses are welcome from Older Person’s across the Republic of Ireland.
How do I do the survey?
It is easy! Respondents can fill out the survey:
- Online CLICK HERE
- By downloading the attached form and filling it out on a computer and clicking ‘submit’.
- By printing the survey, and returning it by post to: Jamie Moore, Fingal PPN, Community Office, Fingal County Council Civic Offices, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 to reach him by Tuesday 26th November at the very latest.