Heritage Ireland 2030 Is A New National Heritage Plan
- Heritage Ireland 2030 is the Government’s commitment to a revitalised and refreshed National Heritage Plan.
- Heritage Ireland 2030 aims to recognise the vital role our heritage plays in our community, our economy and our society.
- Heritage Ireland 2030 aims to be a coherent, comprehensive and inspiring framework of values, principles and strategic priorities which will guide and inform the heritage sector over the next decade.
- Heritage Ireland 2030 aims to enshrine the shared responsibility of people, communities, businesses and local and national Government in protecting our heritage and ensuring it is cared for into the future.
- Heritage Ireland 2030 aims to help us enjoy, understand and care for our heritage.
There Are Lots Of Ways To Submit Your Opinion
You can have your say on a new and ambitious strategy for Ireland that will value and protect our heritage for future generations. There are lots of ways to have your say in the public consultation for Heritage Ireland 2030:
- Have your say by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Have your say online (Access the online survey HERE)
- Have your say by post (Address your submission to Heritage Ireland 2030, Custom House, Dublin 1, D01 W6XO)
- Attend a workshop (details of the workshops are to be announced at a later date)
Heritage Ireland 2030 will be formed around three Themes, each built on a vision of our heritage being valued and protected for future generations, cherished and enjoyed. Each of these Themes will have specific actions and objectives. The Themes and the specific actions and objectives will be shaped by this public consultation.
Before making a submission about Heritage Ireland 2030 you should first read the consultation document available on the Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht web site.You can download the Heritage Ireland 2030 Consultation Document HERE
The consultation closing date is February the 28th 2019.