Please share with your group members
Wed. April 3rd at 8:00 pm
at the Lough Allen Hotel, Drumshanbo.
You are welcome to submit items for inclusion. The draft agenda is likely to include the following:
- Welcome & Secretariat Feedback
- Minutes/Matters Arising
- Waste Water Treatment Research – Update
- Forestry Policy Review Process – Update
- Re-imagining Rural Communities – Update
- PPN Resource Worker – Update
- Local Community Development Committee PPN Reps Feedback
- Leitrim PPN Work Plan 2019
- Leitrim PPN Constitution, Reps’ Charter and Policies & Procedures
- AOB /Questions & Answers
- Date of Next General Meeting
Note: In light of the forthcoming local elections and potential changes of Representation across the PPN, it has been decided to hold elections after May 2019 when the number of posts and requirements are clear for all committees and boards. This will be discussed.
All Public Participation Networks across the country are reaching the 5 year mark. Also, with the forthcoming local elections, many of the sitting committees will change and ask for different representation. This is a good time for asking you to review the guiding documents of Leitrim PPN for the next terms of office.These are available at the links below or contact the Resource Worker by email or phone to request a hard copy.
If you want something in the Constitution, or Reps’ Charter or Policies and Procedures changed or added please let us know by March 20th and submit wording of changes by March 27th – You can write it yourself or fill in this form. This is so we can let the members know before they come to Plenary. You should be able to attend yourself in case you need to backup the reason for proposed change.