- This event has passed.
Plenary Meeting of Leitrim PPN
November 14, 2017 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Open to all member groups of Leitrim PPN.
The Plenary meeting (all the members together) is the key decision maker of any county Public Participation Network. That means that you direct the operations and set policy for the coming months. Your input tells us how to move forward.
Every PPN group has one vote on the actions decided at Plenary so send a representative. You are the PPN, so make your voice heard.
Proposed Agenda –
- Welcome – Secretariat Facilitator, Philip Rooney
- Minutes/Matters Arising
- PPN Secretariat Feedback – Philip Rooney
- PPN Resource Worker – Introduction & Update – Tracy Ferguson
- Local Community Development Committee PPN Reps Feedback – Aedin McLoughlin
- LEADER Funding Update – Leitrim Development Company
- Workplan 2018 – Call for input
- Elections for Vacant Committee Posts
- Ratification of Nominees
- AOB /Questions & Answers
- Date of Next Plenary
We’ll have Tea/Coffee from registration at 7:30 pm
There is an election for the post of PPN Representative on the Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) for Community/Voluntary Groups. So, all Leitrim PPN Members registered under this sector will have a vote. Your County Representative, or their alternative, should bring some form of ID with them for voting please. If you’re not sure who that is, just contact our Resource Worker, Tracy, at the email or phone below and she will get the information you need.
Have Your Say! See you there.
Tracy: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 071 96 20005 ext. 544