The Community Enhancement Programme (CEP) provides grant funding to communities across Ireland.
It is capital funding. That means you can buy equipment or make physical repairs with the grant. The funding is used to enhance facilities that address disadvantage as identified in Leitrim Local Economic and Community Plan.
Applications are now invited for funding under this scheme:
- The Scheme offers small grants of up to a maximum of € 1,000 (e.g. Sports, Office or Catering Equipment, etc)
- The Scheme also allows from €2000 to maximum of €8,000 for larger scale capital projects (e.g. development/renovation of community/youth spaces, energy efficiency projects, etc).
- Funding for capital projects only
- Only one application is accepted from each Community Group
Click on the links below for the application guidelines and the Application Form.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Locally based community and voluntary groups
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Eligible facilities will include community centres, youth clubs, sports/recreation facilities etc
Closing date for applications is 4pm on Thursday 30th May 2019
Further details and the application form are available on www.leitrimcoco.ie or by post from:
Community Development, Leitrim Co Council, Áras an Chontae, Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim
(071) 9650400 Ext. 540 / 552 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To see which groups in Leitrim received how much funding in 2018 click on the link to the Dept of Rural and Community Development website: CLICK HERE