The Citizens Information Board (CIB), which funds all Citizens Information Services (CIS) and Money Advice and Budgeting Services (MABS), is currently in the process of establishing ten new Regional Citizens Information Service and Money Advice and Budgeting Service Boards under Phase II of the CIS and MABS Restructuring Project.
The new Regional Boards will replace the existing local CIS and MABS Boards. This restructuring process is at Board level only.
CIB are now inviting expressions of interest from individuals who wish to serve as Board members on the ten new Regional CIS and MABS Boards. The Board recruitment is for the following five regions:
- North Dublin Region – Dublin City Council area north of the Liffey, with Blanchardstown/Dublin 15, Dublin City Centre, Dublin City North Bay, Dublin North West, Dublin Northside, Fingal (North County)
- North Munster Region – Clare, Limerick, Tipperary & Waterford
- South Connacht Region – Galway, Mayo & Roscommon
- North Connacht & Ulster – Donegal, Sligo, Leitrim, Cavan & Monaghan
- South Leinster – Offaly, Carlow, Laois, Kilkenny, Wicklow & Wexford
Each region requires a full Regional Board to be established. Maximum Board membership for each region is 10 Directors, including the Chairperson.
These are voluntary Regional Boards of Management and as a result no fees are paid to Regional Board members. Travel and subsistence expenses will be paid to members where applicable.
For further information on how to apply for membership of one of the new CIS or MABS Regional Boards please see http://www.citizensinformationboard.ie/en/news/ or for further details email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 17th May 2018 at 4pm